Mbewu Movement presents “Mid-Flight- Funding101” following from our previously highly successful master class “Taking the leap”. This master class is designed for entrepreneurs or those thinking of venturing into entrepreneurship looking to learn more about what it means to be funded and incubated.
The day will cover the following topics:
- Business incubation
- Disruptive entrepreneurship on the African continent
- Funding from a private equity perspective
- Business valuation- understanding simple valuation methods
- Entrepreneurial trends on the African continent
- Securing online funding
- The basics of business incubations and how to qualifyLearning objectives:
Date: 13 May 2017
Time: 09:00 – 13:00
Venue: Impact Hub, 9 Walters Street, Rosebank
Delegates can expect to benefit from expert insights as well as practical application through examples, case studies and a hypothetical funding pitch to our experts. Please note that pitches will not be funded at this event and the “Meet the funders” portion of the day is to provide delegates with a real life scenario where they can test the skills learned throughout the day.